Winn-Dixie Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single household.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, Winn-Dixie limits the redemption to (1) one coupon per item, those coupons can be manufacturer coupon, electronic coupon, or Winn-Dixie coupon.
- Winn-Dixie limits the redemption to (5) fifive of the same coupons for the same items in the same day per household. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept fifive of the coupons.
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions or purchase stipulations printed on the coupon. Winn-Dixie will only accept original manufacturer coupons, Winn-Dixie coupons, valid internet coupons, and authorized competitor coupons. The only coupons accepted on mobile devices are rewards points coupons. Rewards points coupons will not be accepted on a mobile device at Self Check Out lanes. No reproductions or altered coupons will be accepted.
- Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Meal Deal” or “What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
- Winn-Dixie will redeem a limit of (1) one Winn-Dixie coupon per household, per day for “dollars off” an entire transaction.
- When using a “dollars off” coupon, the transaction total is determined by the net total of the order after all other coupons and reward card discounts have been taken.
- All internet coupons must have a scannable barcode.
- Coupons may only be used on in stock items.
Entire Purchase offers have the following exclusions:
The following exclusions apply. Limit one coupon per transaction. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Reward Card required. Visit Winn-Dixie.com to sign up or manage your account or to fifind a store near you. Cannot be combined with any other Winn-Dixie in-store coupon. Excludes alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, postage stamps, pharmacy prescriptions, fees, FTD, charitable donations, Western Union, shipping, utility payments, fuel, service departments, vending machine, bottle deposits/refunds, tax, event tickets, prepaid products or lottery purchases. See your local Winn-Dixie store for more details.
See your local Winn-Dixie store for more details.
? Effective June 17th 2019.
- The ability to use multiple coupons on the same item
- We will now only accept (1) coupon per corresponding item
- Acceptance is subject to purchase stipulations printed on the coupons
- There is now clarification on when a cashier is to scan a “dollars off” your transaction coupon
- These types of coupons are to be scanned after all reward discounts and coupons have been taken off
- Revised verbiage to accept Digital copies of “Points Coupons”
- Internet coupons must have a scan-able barcode
- Acceptance is limited to in stock items
Frequently Asked QuestionsCan I use a manufacturer coupon and a competitor coupon on the same item?
No, you can only use 1 coupon per item. The decision is yours on what type coupon you would like to use on the item purchased.I have an Electronic coupon loaded on my reward card can I use another coupon with an Electronic coupon?
No, an electronic coupon is linked directly to your reward card and will deduct automatically at the register when the required purchase is made and you can only use 1 coupon per item.If an item has an in-store “reduced for quick sale” coupon on it can I use a manufacturer coupon on that item as well?
Yes, you can use an additional coupon if you purchase an items that has a “reduced for quick sale” coupon on it.Why did you update your coupon policy?
It has been 2 years since our last update, and we identified a need to change as our competitors have recently updated their coupon policy as well. We will still accept up to (5) competitor coupons while many of our direct competitors do not accept competitor coupons at all.Can I use more than 5 manufacturer coupons in my shopping order?
Yes, but you can only redeem 5 of the same manufacturer coupons. As long as the coupons are for different items you can use them in the same shopping order.